Branson Vacation Rentals Pet Agreement
- TYPE OF PETS – DOGS ONLY – no cats or any other types of animals allowed.
- HOUSEBROKEN – All pets must be completely housebroken.
- FEE – There will be an additional fee of $10 per pet per night added to rental amount.
- LEASHES – All pets must be on a hand-held leash and under human control at all times while outdoors. There are no exceptions to this for any reason.
- CHAINING/TETHERING – You are expressly prohibited from chaining or otherwise tethering your pet outdoors.
- If your pet has been swimming in the lake please bathe your pet before allowing him/her access to the furniture or beds. Please wipe muddy, wet or dirty paws before walking on the carpet.
- PET DROPPINGS – Pet owners are responsible for properly cleaning up and disposing of any and all pet droppings.
- VACCINATIONS – All pets are required to be up to date on rabies vaccinations, all other vaccinations and heartworm preventative.
- COLLARS/ID TAGS – Please have current ID and rabies tag so if your dog is lost it can be easily identified.
- FLEAS AND TICKS – All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellant three (3) days prior to arrival. Please make sure that your pet arrives flea and tick free and remains so. There are ticks and fleas in the woods. Please be diligent and do not bring these pests into the house. The house is flea and tick free. Please help us maintain that.
- FURNITURE – Please be responsible with your pets on the furniture. We love to cuddle with our pets, but if your dog needs a bath or is otherwise in a condition not suitable for being on the furniture please keep them off. (ie; toenails needs trimming, has been in the lake, etc.) If your pet is accustomed to being on the furniture, please bring a sheet or blanket from home and cover the area of the furniture they will be laying on, in order to guard against pet hair accumulation. You can be billed for excessive hair removal from furniture.
- ILLNESS/INJURY – The home owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE / BARKING – Do not allow your pet to cause any undue noise such as barking or whining. Do not let your pet’s barking/whining go unchecked or become a nuisance. The neighbor’s in the area live in their homes full time and have a right to their quiet enjoyment of the area.
- COMPLAINTS – Complaints from any authorities or the neighbors could result in immediate termination of the rental agreement with forfeiture of all monies received.
- DAMAGES – Any damage to the exterior or interior of the premises, grounds, furnishings, flooring, walls, trim, finish, tiles, carpeting, or any stains, etc., caused by the pet will be the full financial responsibility of the pet owner and that pet owner agrees to pay all costs involved in the restoration to its original condition. If because of any such stains, etc., said damage is such that it cannot be removed, then pet owner hereby agrees to pay the full expense of replacement.
- OTHER PROPERTIES – You agree to not allow your pet onto any other surrounding properties. Allowing your animal(s) access to other properties could result in immediate termination of the rental agreement with forfeiture of all monies received. Your animal should be under your control at all times with no exceptions.
- HOLD HARMLESS – That the resident agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend property owner or owner’s agents against all liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney’s fees), or claims by third parties for any injury to any person or damage to any property of any kind whatsoever caused by the pet(s).
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exception to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
[expand title=”Agree to Terms and Conditions”]