Thank you for choosing to stay with Branson Vacation Rentals! We want to inform you of our new
cleaning and safety policies and assure you that we are following CDC recommended standards as
outlined below. We want you to be able to relax and enjoy your vacation and we understand this is the first step.
We have our cleaning measures outlined below.
- The first safety measures begin with our team; they have gone through training to follow all guidelines as recommended by the CDC and the vacation rental industry. Please know that our procedures are taking extra time and will not allow for any early check-ins. All of our properties are self check-in so you can arrive any time after your agreed-upon check-in time and go on in without the need to interact with anyone.
- All of our cleaning products are certified by the CDC as EPA registered commercial-grade disinfectants.
- The first step is for the crew to go in and spray the entire unit with a disinfectant; then they wait 10 mins before reentering – this helps to prevent airborne droplets. Next, they remove all linens and towels by immediately bagging them without shaking and taking them out of the property.
- All linens, blankets, and towels are taken off property, washed, and dried with CDC approved products. The linens are then stored off-site for a minimum of 3 days.
Sleeper sofa bedding is bagged and placed in a closet for you; please do not tear it open if you are not using it.
- The kitchen countertops, cabinet fronts, and handles and the inside of the refrigerator and microwave have all been fully sanitized.
- Remote controls, doorknobs, hand railings, drawer pulls, light switches, fan pulls, faucet handles, and anything else that is considered a high touchpoint is sanitized as the cleaners enter the unit and again as they walk out at the end of the clean. This might mean you see spots in these areas. The CDC recommends leaving the product on to air dry and not wiping it down.
- The jetted tub has had an extra step after cleaning to thoroughly disinfect the lines.
All hard surface flooring is cleaned with a CDC approved sanitizer.
- We have a CDC recommended soft surface disinfectant that is applied to the mattresses and pillows before the beds are remade and also on all rugs and furniture and other fabric surfaces. We have at this point removed all extra pillows, shams, throws, games, toys, and DVDs. We have also removed comforters and quilts from the beds and are using a blanket and top sheet instead. This way we can more confidentially ensure sanitation.
- All cleaning materials and supplies are sanitized after leaving a unit and again before cleaning the next unit
We hope this gives you confidence and assurance that at Branson Vacation Rentals we take your family’s safety seriously so you don’t have to! Relax, have fun, and enjoy your time together!
Disclaimer: These protocols are to the best of Branson Vacation Rentals’ understanding of CDC guidelines but we do not take responsibility either express or implied. Every primary renter and their guests are visiting with this knowledge and do not hold Branson Vacation Rentals responsible.