Branson Vacation Rentals Policies and Procedures
This page overviews some of our general rental policies and procedures. For our complete Terms & Conditions of Accommodations Agreement click, here.
General Rental Policies
- All of our properties are managed by Branson Vacation Rentals, they are not managed by the resort area they are located in – even though you have access to amenities, please contact Branson Vacation Rentals with questions. We are not affiliated with any timeshare organization; these are all privately owned homes.
- Check in varies per unit; typically check in at 3:00, with checkout at 10:00 or check in at 4:00, with checkout at 11:00.
- There are no early check in or late check outs unless approved by the manager. You can be billed $50 for every 15 minute increment before check in and/or after check out times.
- No smoking inside any of our units – if there is an open deck you can smoke out doors but not in a screened in porch. You must pick up all cigarette butts and trash.
- You may not exceed the maximum number of guests for any given property; if found to have additional guests you may be asked to leave the property forfeiting all payments. You cannot have a party at your unit without prior permission of the manager.
- Unless there is an emergency, we will notify you before entering the unit.
- We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25.
- There is a credit card required for your damage waiver or a $500 deposit which will be returned within 2 weeks after checkout assuming there is no damage.
- ½ of the total is due to hold your dates, balance due 3 weeks prior to stay.
- We take checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and this website supersedes other internet listings such as VRBO, Homeaway and Flipkey et all.
You can purchase optional trip cancellation insurance at 7% of your total stay. This will cover any non-refundable expenses, such as half or full deposits, outlined in our policy with a documented reason for your cancellation (ex. illness, or job loss to immediate family members). If you decline insurance; be aware, we will not allow rescheduling or additional refunds beyond our cancellation policy.
- All cancellations except one bedrooms have a $100 cancellation fee.
(1 bedroom units have a $25 cancellation fee.)
- All cancellations fees are per unit rented.
- Between 59 days and 21 days in advance you lose your deposit, or half down.
- Less than 21 days before stay you lose the full amount.
- Additional cancellation policies apply to bookings of 3 or more units.
We expect you to take reasonable care to protect the property and furnishings. However, we do understand that accidents and damage can occur. By your rental of this property you commit to pay for any damages caused by you or your invited guests. There are three options for damage protection.
- You may purchase Accidental Damage Protection Insurance ($25 – $50 depending upon property size).
- You may provide credit card authorization for $500. Authorization done 7 days prior to stay; released 7 days after check-out.
- You may provide a $500 check which will be deposited and fully refunded 7 days following check-out.
If bringing a pet to one of our pet friendly properties you are required to purchase Accidental Damage Protection.
- Recognized holidays are an additional charge per night, this applies to the week and weekend of the holiday.
- Free night offers not available during holidays.
- Some holidays have longer minimum stays.
- No check-ins or check-outs on a holiday (includes Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day).
Pet Friendly / Allergen Free
- Some of our units are pet friendly; others are allergen free and are not able to have pets of any kind. For a complete listing click, here.
- At pet friendly units, we accept dogs over one year that are completely potty trained.
- Pet fees are $10 per pet per night, must be an approved pet.
- If you are found to have a pet in an allergen free unit – you will forfeit your $500 damage waiver.
- If bringing a pet, you are required to purchase Accidental Damage Insurance, see above.
- Please ask to see our Pet Agreement for other rules and regulations.