Branson Vacation Rentals
Your vacation rental with Branson Vacation Rentals/Branson Vacation Cabins/Branson Log Cabin Rentals does not create a tenancy or residence. You are a transient occupant and must immediately depart and vacate the unit at the end of the rental period at the time required on your rental agreement or upon a breach of the rental agreement. If you fail to depart the unit as required under the rental agreement, you and your belongings may be removed from the property without process of law. Payment terms are on your individual agreement; if you do not pay on the due date you might incur extra charges or lose your reservation.
Any guests found to have more than stated occupancy may be required to leave the property forfeiting all payments, the maximum occupancy for your rental property can be found on your Terms & Conditions agreement sent to you after booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All units are NON-SMOKING; any evidence of smoking tobacco or marijuana in the unit or screened areas will result in a $300 minimum charge.
Most units are NON PET FRIENDLY; any evidence of pets without permission is a $300 minimum charge. ADA certified service animals are accepted by law; comfort and support animals are not allowed in our non-pet friendly units. The lying about service animals is a felony and will be treated as such. A service animal is one who as been trained to do a specific task and are tasked to be with their owner 24 hours per day, not left at the unit. If found in violation; you will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
Forgotten Items: Any items left in your unit that you wish to have returned following your stay will result in a minimum $25 fee plus shipping and packaging costs. If you are needing the item overnighted there will be additional charges.
Cancellation/Refunds: All cancellations incur a minimum $100 relisting fee per unit; 4 bedroom and larger units are a $250 relisting fee per unit A cancellation is defined as a full cancellation, changing dates, shortened stay, wanting to move to a different unit or cancelling one unit in a multi unit stay. All cancellation policies are per unit rented. If more than 3 units are rented, please ask for our additional reunion cancellation policy. We strongly recommend travel insurance.
- If a cancellation is made more than 60 days before a scheduled stay, any additional deposit over the $100/$250 will be refunded.
- If a cancellation is made within 60 days of a scheduled stay, but before 21 days, guests forfeit their first installment.
- If a cancellation is made within 21 days of a scheduled stay, guests forfeit the full rental amount.
You can purchase optional Cancellation Coverage at 7 or 10% of your total stay. This will cover any non-refundable expenses, such as half or full deposits and up to 60% of your total, based on the policy you purchase. If you decline coverage; be aware, we will not allow rescheduling or additional refunds beyond our cancellation policy. For more information, click here.
Falsified Reservations: Any reservations obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of all rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in or continue their stay in the unit. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles under age 25 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. We do consider honeymoons for couples younger than 25.
Parking: Parking is limited to two to three vehicles in front of the unit. Parking on the road is not permitted. You must make plans ahead of time for boat, trailer or RV parking; not all units have parking for them.
Mechanical Equipment: Appliances, toilets, heating/air conditioning systems, pool, internet service and all mechanicals are continually checked and kept maintained. However, we cannot guarantee a mechanical item will not malfunction during your stay. We make every effort to have repairs made as quickly as possible. No refunds will be made for failure or damage. In the event of a plumbing or mechanical issue caused by guests during your stay will result in an additional charge for service calls or equipment replacement.
Storm Policy/Road Conditions: No refunds will be given for storms or road conditions. Please consider Cancellation Coverage.
We mutually agree to the following:
- This unit is not child proofed. You might think about putting up anything that your child may get in to.
- The property will not be occupied by more people than we have specified.
- Illegal drugs, under age drinking, fireworks, firearms, or any excessively loud noise is not permitted.
- The unit will be clean when you arrive, and we request that you leave it in good order.
- You must notify us immediately of any damage or problems that arise. Do not leave a note; sometimes we will have guests checking in right after you and need time to schedule repairs. We will not consider refunds for issues that are not reported immediately. Should an issue arise, please call the Help Desk at 417-848-7980.
- We do not provide local phone service.
- Daily maid service, available upon request for an additional fee.
- Our towels and linens may not be removed from the unit. Please plan on bringing your own pool towels.
- This stay is not a lease and you are not a tenant. Your stay is a short term, transient occupancy and falls under the accommodations regulations.
- We provided starter paper products and basic soaps, this will not be enough for your entire stay.
- Unless there’s an emergency, we will notify you 24 hours in advance prior to entering the property during your rental period.
- Forum Selection: The management company and guests agree that any lawsuit involving this contract or involving any alleged tort occurring at the premises shall be brought in the Circuit Court of Greene County, Missouri.
Damage Protection Options:
- Purchase Damage Protection for $25 for a 1/ 2 bedroom unit, $50 for 3+ bedroom units.
- Authorize a $500 credit card hold – Effective 7 days prior to stay and released 1 week after departure.
- Provide a $500 payment by check prior to check-in, fully refundable one week after departure.
Billable damages or Fines could include, but is not limited to:
- Damaged or Missing Items/ No Trash Removal/ Soiled Dishes/Ruined sheets and towels/Smoking/ Unapproved Pets
- Charges Incurred: Charges incurred to management company due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during stay.
- Eviction: The renter is evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement or the security company employed by the association.
- Firearms: We recognize your right to bear arms; because this is a transient rental we ask that you not bring firearms. If one is brought into the unit and we find it after checkout the sheriff will be notified and will remove it immediately. It will be up to the owner to retrieve the weapon. The credit card on file will be charged $300 regardless of ownership of the gun.
These units are privately owned; the owners and property managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and property managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you are over the age of 25 and all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others who they invite to use the premises.
[expand title=”Agree to Terms and Conditions”]
By submitting this reservation, it is agreed that you and everyone in the unit has been informed and accept all terms, conditions and restrictions, with no exceptions. You agree that you are responsible for any minors. This is a binding agreement and I understand by checking the box below a signature is no longer needed.