Are you planning to bring your beloved dog on your Branson vacation? While you might be excited about the prospect of hiking in the Ozarks together and enjoying relaxing mornings in your hotel room, you may not know where to stay yet. After all, many accommodations will not welcome canine guests with open arms. Lucky for you, we’re here to help! If you’re searching for dog-friendly hotels in Branson, scroll down for some excellent advice as well as a list of potential options.
Understanding Dog-Friendly Hotels in Branson
Why You Might Bring Along Your Dog
If your dog has never accompanied you on a vacation, you might wonder if it’s really worth it to bring Sparky along. This a very personal decision, of course, and it will depend heavily on your dog’s health and personality and your travel itinerary. However, keep in mind these benefits of bringing your dog on vacation with you:
- You can keep an eye on your dog’s health. (This is especially beneficial for pets with medical conditions.)
- You will know your dog is getting the best care possible.
- You won’t have to spend time and money hiring a dog sitter or finding a kennel.
- Your dog won’t have to deal with the stress of staying with a stranger or at a kennel.
- You can enjoy your dog’s company and spend quality time together.
- You might feel more relaxed and ready to enjoy your vacation with your dog at your side.
- Your dog can share in your adventure and experience new things.
- If you’re vacationing in Branson, you could hike, fish, swim, boat, or picnic together.
Tips for Traveling with a Dog
Now the search for dog-friendly hotels in Branson begins! First of all, never book a hotel if you’re not sure that it allows dogs. Next, if a company’s pet policy has some restrictions, contact them ahead of time to ensure that your dog will be allowed. Know that most accommodations will charge a small fee or deposit if you’re traveling with a dog. This fee may be used to clean the room after your stay. Finally, to ensure your dog feels safe and comfortable in your accommodation, bring along some of his or her favorite things from home: toys, treats, dog bed, blankets, crate, etc.
Hotels vs. Cabins and Condos
While there are some dog-friendly hotels in Branson, we encourage you to explore the idea of staying in a dog-friendly cabin or condo instead. Many people forget that this is even a possibility! But by staying in a cabin or condo, as opposed to a hotel, your family (including your dog) can enjoy all of the following benefits:
- Privacy: This will depend on the exact property you choose, but most cabins and condos offer far more privacy than hotel rooms. You won’t have to worry about your dog barking at birds, jumping on other hotel guests, or scaring a fearful child in the hallway.
- Access to the Outdoors: Again, this will depend on the property, but you can select a cabin or condo that opens directly out to nature, making it easy for you to take your dog out for bathroom breaks and walks.
- Space: Cabins and condos often feel like a “home away from home.” They provide more space than your typical hotel room, often including a living room and kitchen. This will give your dog space to roam, and allow you to set up his or her bed or crate in a cozy spot.
- A Kitchen: If you’re traveling with your dog, you likely won’t be able to go out to eat every night (unless you hire a sitter, of course, or find a dog-friendly establishment). Therefore, a kitchen can be a great luxury. Your family can eat meals at “home” alongside your dog, and you’ll save money by not dining out.
Our Pet Policy
Are you interested in booking a dog-friendly cabin or condo for your next vacation in the Ozarks? At Branson Vacation Rentals, we love hosting guests with dogs and helping them have a memorable trip together. Many of our properties welcome furry friends. Before you book your rental, however, be sure to review our pet policy:
- We accept dogs and other small pets upon review. No cats please.
- We charge a pet fee of $10 per day per pet.
- In all cases, your dog must receive prior approval to stay at our properties.
- All dogs must be over a year old and completely potty trained.
- Upon making your reservation, you will receive a Pet Agreement with additional policies to sign and send back.
- If you bring a pet to one of our properties, you are required to purchase Accidental Damage insurance. For more information, click here.
Our Dog-Friendly Hotels in Branson
We’re proud to offer a variety of pet-friendly properties around the Branson area. Check out all of the options below.
Pet-Friendly Properties at Branson Woods
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath | Sleeps 4 – Log Cabin 154
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath | Sleeps 4 – Log Cabin 159
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath | Sleeps 4 – Luxury Cabin
- 1 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Log Cabin
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Luxury Cabin 10
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Log Cabin
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Luxury Cabin 6
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath | Sleeps 14 – Luxury Cabin
- 4+2 Bedroom, 6 Bath | Sleeps 18 – Luxury Cabins
- 8 Bedroom, 8 Bath | Sleeps 24 – Luxury Cabins
- 12 Bedroom, 12 Bath | Sleeps 40 – Reunion Cabins
Pet-Friendly Properties at StoneBridge
- 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath | Sleeps 4 – Lodge 104A
- 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath | Sleeps 4 – Lodge 104B
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Lodge 25
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath | Sleeps 10 – Two Lodges
- 4+2 Bedroom, 6 Bath | Sleeps 18 – Two Lodges
- 6 Bedroom, 6 Bath | Sleeps 18 – Single Lodge
Pet-Friendly Properties at Emerald Pointe
1 pet at approximately 25 pounds or less
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Walkout
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath | Sleeps 6 – Upper Level
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath | Sleeps 8 – Open Patio
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath | Sleeps 8 – 180° Lake View
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath | Sleeps 12 – Walkout
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath | Sleeps 12 – Upper Level
- 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath | Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedroom, 6 Bath | Sleeps 16
Pet-Friendly Properties at the Majestic
As you can see, we have plenty of pet-friendly options available at Branson Vacation Rentals. Our selection of beautiful cabins and condos are great for family gatherings, vacations with friends, and romantic getaways. And as a family business, we strive to make your stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible. Our rentals offer any-day check-in, free WiFi, and beautiful wooded views. For booking information and details about availability and amenities, please call 417-832-9991 or visit our website. Let Branson Vacation Rentals set you up in style.