Cancellation Coverage Policies
You can purchase optional trip cancellation coverage at 7% of your total stay. This will cover any non-refundable expenses, such as half or full deposits, outlined in our policy with a documented reason for your cancellation (ex. illness, or job loss to immediate family members).
On top of the standard trip cancellation coverage you can also add Cancel for Any Reason Coverage. This coverage gives you the option to cancel without a documented reason for an additional 3% of your total stay. This allows you to get 75% back of your total expenses if you cancel 3 or more days prior to your stay.
For detailed information on our Travel Protection plans, click here.
If you decline insurance; be aware, we will not allow rescheduling or additional refunds beyond our cancellation policy.
- All cancellations units have a minimum $100 cancellation fee.
- All cancellations fees are per unit rented.
- Between 59 days and 21 days in advance you lose your deposit, or half down.
- Less than 21 days before stay you lose the full amount.
- Additional cancellation policies apply to bookings of 3 or more units.
We expect you to take reasonable care to protect the property and furnishings. However, we do understand that accidents and damage can occur. By your rental of this property you commit to pay for any damages caused by you or your invited guests. There are three options for damage protection.
- You may purchase Accidental Damage Protection Insurance ($25 – $50 depending upon property size).
- You may provide credit card authorization for $500. Authorization done 7 days prior to stay; released 7 days after check-out.
- You may provide a $500 check which will be deposited and fully refunded 7 days following check-out.
If bringing a pet to one of our pet friendly properties you are required to purchase Accidental Damage Protection.