If you’re looking for an exciting and entertaining family vacation, put Branson, MO, at the top of your list. With an endless array of experiences and activities nearby, you’ll be struggling to fit them all into your vacation. And, when it comes time to rest after a day of action and adventure, we have more than 80 quality rental cabins and condos to choose from. Our expert team at Branson Vacation Rentals loves Branson and will ensure you’ll be making memories you’ll remember for years to come. Here’s our selection of the 10 best Branson outdoor activities that make us say #WeLoveBranson. See how many you can check off your list!
10 Fun Branson Outdoor Activities
- If you’re looking to zipline in Branson, there are plenty of options to get the blood pumping. Adventure Ziplines of Branson is close to the city and gets rave reviews. And, if you want to zipline near Table Rock Lake, check out Indian Point Zipline or zip right over Lake Taneycomo with Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Zipline.
- Horseback riding in Branson is a fantastic way to explore the breathtaking surroundings. Horseback riding remains a unique and peaceful way to discover the beauty of the Ozarks.
- Table Rock Lake is the jewel of the Ozarks and has more than 750 miles of shoreline. And who needs an ocean when you have the warm waters of Moonshine Beach to enjoy?
- Get your heart racing on another brilliant Branson outdoor activity: the thrill-seeking Branson Jet Boat ride, with 360-degree spin-outs and high-speed slides up and down Lake Taneycomo.
- Bull Shoals Lake’s excellent visibility and warm water mean you can scuba dive all year round. The team at Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock will tailor a scuba dive package just for you.
- A Talking Rocks Cavern tour is suitable for the whole family and takes you deep down into a world of glistening crystals and stunning cave formations.
- You’ll find every outdoor activity imaginable at the spectacular, 10,000-acre Dogwood Canyon Nature Park.
- There’s a lot to discover in the Lakeside Forest Wilderness Area, including 140 acres of forest and 5.3 miles of walking trails to explore.
- Golfers are well catered for in Branson, with plenty of immaculate courses, including Payne’s Valley Golf Course, the first public golf course designed by golf legend Tiger Woods.
- And, for some outdoor adventure to suit the whole family, head to the Track Family Fun Parks. You’ll find the rides and attractions in three locations across town, with laser tag, go-karts, arcade games, bumper cars, and boats, destined to keep everyone happy.
Original Branson Vacation Rentals
We Love Branson and everything it has to offer! You’ll be back time and time again to get your fix of these awesome Branson outdoor activities. Our Branson vacation properties range from one bedroom to 12 bedrooms and come with free high-speed Wi-Fi, beautiful Ozark views, and swimming pool access. So, if you’re planning a trip to this wilderness wonderland, check our availability online.