No matter what sort of couple you are – whether you enjoy the great outdoors, first-rate restaurants, spontaneous adventures, or all of the above – consider celebrating your wedding anniversary in Branson. There are a wide variety of attractions and activities available, and you can rent a cozy cabin for some privacy. To ensure that you have a good time during this mini honeymoon of sorts, let us help you figure out where to go, what to see, and where to stay. With our help, your wedding anniversary in Branson will be your best anniversary ever.
Celebrating a Wedding Anniversary in Branson
A Delectable Dinner
For a special night out with your special someone, visit one of Branson’s top-rated restaurants. Although the city has many fantastic casual restaurants with beer and homestyle food, today we’re focusing on more elegant, upscale options. For a delicious dinner, try one of these fabulous restaurants:
- Level 2 Steakhouse: Level 2 takes steakhouse cuisine to the next level, featuring 28-day aged, corn-fed Midwestern beef; fresh seafood flown in from Hawaii three times each week; local produce; five distinctive steak knives; and complimentary valet parking. Believe us, you won’t be disappointed.
- Mitsu Neko: A Japanese fusion and sushi bar, Mitsu Neko is dedicated to providing dishes with tastes and colors that will delight the senses. The owner and main sushi chef studied in Japan, so you can trust in the authenticity of this delightful restaurant.
- The Keeter Center: The Keeter Center is run by students of the College of the Ozarks, but don’t let that scare you away. These well-trained, highly professional students offer some of the best food and service in town. They have live music (Thursday-Saturday), many local ingredients, and (most importantly) a variety of amazing meals including steak, fish, pork, pasta, and salad.
In addition, if you enjoy wine, stop by a local winery for a tasting during your wedding anniversary in Branson. Stone Hill Winery, Mount Pleasant Winery, and Lindwedel Winery all sell wine made right here in Missouri. Tastings are inexpensive, fun, and a great way to learn more about wine. Plus, you could purchase a few bottles to take home with you – perhaps you could even save one for your next anniversary!
A Shopping Spree
Would you like to treat your sweetie to a shopping spree? Whether you’re looking for a snazzy dress or rugged outdoor gear, Branson has you covered. Tanger Outlets (which features Coach, Fossil, LOFT, Ralph Lauren, Eddie Bauer, Izod, Nike, and more) sells many name brand products at discount prices. Branson Landing is perhaps an even better option, because in addition to the many stores (Bass Pro, Belk, Victoria’s Secret, Brookstone, J. Jill, Bath & Body Works, etc.), there are a variety of restaurants, a fountain and fire show at night, and a great view of Lake Taneycomo.
An Entertaining Show
What is a trip to Branson without a live show? You’re in the Live Entertainment Capital of the World, after all! The number of shows is so vast and varied, you’re sure to find one that appeals to you. Although we don’t have time to run through them all now, we’ve listed a few of your (many) options:
- Showboat Branson Belle
- Liverpool Legends
- The Magic of Taylor Reed
- Acrobats of China featuring the New Shanghai Circus
- Legends in Concert
- Dixie Stampede
- Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety Show
- Heartland Rock Show
- Million Dollar Quartet
- British Invasion
- Pierce Arrow
- The Duttons
- Eagles Tribute
- George Dyer
- George Strait
- Presley’s Country Jubilee
- Dublin’s Irish Tenors and the Celtic Ladies
- The Lettermen
An Outdoor Adventure
Especially if the weather is nice during your visit, take advantage of the beautiful days by exploring the area’s natural delights. Located within the Ozark Mountains, Branson is surrounded by lush forests, lakes filled with trout, fascinating caves, and more. When you’re ready to get out in the fresh air, check out some of these activities and attractions:
- Table Rock Lake
- Lake Taneycomo
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
- Horseback riding
- Moonshine Beach
A Youthful Jaunt
Embrace your inner child during this anniversary trip. Many of Branson’s family-friendly attractions and activities would be perfect for a date night. So if you have the energy and you’re ready for some fun, check out these exciting diversions:
- Silver Dollar City (This 1880s-themed amusement park includes many amazing rides and roller coasters that will get your heart racing. You and your spouse might enjoy taking a cooking class at the Midwest Living Culinary Craft School or spelunking in Marvel Cave. Finally, use our Silver Dollar City tips and tricks to make the most out of your day.)
- White Water (In the summer, head to White Water to cool off. This water park includes 13 acres of rides and slides. You can relax in the Aloha River or zoom down KaPau Plummet slide.)
- Mini Golf (Mini golf is a perfect date night activity. It’s relaxing, doesn’t require special skills, and can inspire some friendly competition. Branson has several courses to choose from, including Greatest Adventures, Pirate’s Cove, and Brookside.)
- Ziplining (Not only is ziplining exhilarating and fun, but it will also give you a bird’s-eye view of the beautiful Ozark mountains. Consider visiting Inspiration Tower at Shepherd of the Hills for its amazing panorama and then zipping down on the Vigilante Extreme ZipRider.)
- Escape Rooms (If you and your spouse love solving mysteries and puzzles together, challenge yourself to an Escape Room. You will be locked into a room, which will contain clues and puzzles that can help you escape within the time limit. Put your partnership to the test!)
A Cozy Retreat
Imagine waking up on your wedding anniversary in Branson to a beautiful view of Table Rock Lake. In a cozy cabin, your private retreat, you won’t have to worry about screaming kids or neighboring tourists disturbing your peace and quiet. Branson Vacation Rentals can help make that dream a reality. Our cabins and cottages are perfect for a romantic getaway with your beloved. We have lakeside accommodations, cabins near Silver Dollar City, condos near the Strip, and more. Browse our cabins, condos, villas, and cottages online, or give us a call at 417-832-9991 to learn more about our properties.