Let’s face it: traveling with children can be stressful! If you want to keep your little ones smiling and your sanity intact, do your research beforehand and prepare a list of things to do in Branson with kids. Or, scroll down and check out the list we’ve already compiled for you! To make your job easier, we’ve found a variety of attractions and activities that your children are sure to enjoy, whether they like sports and outdoor fun or amusement parks and games. Check out our list of things to do in Branson with kids and make note of your favorites so that you’ll be set for a fantastic, fun, and (relatively) stress-free trip to Branson.
Things to Do in Branson with Kids
1. Bumper Boats. On a warm day, hop into bumper boats with your kids! This classic ride is great for competitive families who aren’t afraid to push each other around a little. Some of the bumper boats are even equipped with water guns!
2. Mini Golf. If your children aren’t old enough to join you at Branson’s golf resorts, try taking them out for a game of mini golf. Driving through Branson, you’ll find a variety of themed courses including Pirate’s Cove, Dinosaur Canyon, Lost Treasure, and Escape Mini Golf (a 3-D blacklight course).
3. Arcades. Kids who love video games will have a blast at the arcade. From skee-ball and Pac-Man to driving games and hunting games, your children are sure to be amused. Plus, at the end they can redeem their tickets for a prize!
4. Moonshine Beach. Craving the beach even though you’re in the middle of America? Head to Moonshine Beach, a popular swimming beach on the shores of Table Rock Lake. Soak up some sun while your kids swim and play in the sand. This is one of the most popular things to do in Branson with kids.
5. Go-Karts. For kids that love cars and racing, go-karts are the perfect vacation activity. Head to the Xtreme Racing Center for some friendly competition, but be aware that your children must be seven years or older to drive a go-kart.
6. Zoos. Love animals? Take your kids to Promised Land Zoo or Branson’s Wild World. Both attractions will introduce your children to exotic, beautiful animals, and help them learn about the world outside their front door.
7. Ripley’s Believe It Or Not. If your kids love the weird and fantastical, take them to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not. A strange museum that’s sure to fascinate your curious children, this is one of the oddest things to do in Branson with kids, but it’s well worth the trip!
8. Silver Dollar City. If you’ve ever read this blog before, then you know that we love Silver Dollar City. This 1880s theme park is filled with food, rides, entertainment, and craft demonstrations. Check out our Silver Dollar City tips and tricks for more information.
9. White Water. If you’re vacationing in Branson during the summertime, check out White Water. This water park has loads of slides, rides, pools, and activities. It’s the perfect place to cool down and relax.
10. Ziplines. Assuming your kids aren’t afraid of heights, try zip-lining through the hills of the Ozarks. You’ll get an amazing view and your kids will feel like they’re flying!
– – – – –
I hope these things to do in Branson with kids come in handy during your trip. If you’re still in the planning phase, consider renting a cabin or condo instead of booking a traditional hotel during your stay in Branson. Your kids will love the novelty of staying in a cabin in the Ozarks, and you’ll give them an experience they’ll never forget. Check out Branson Vacation Rentals online or give us a call at 417-832-9991 to learn more about the benefits of renting a cabin during your trip to Branson.