If you are looking for new things to do at Christmas and start a new family tradition, look no further than in Branson, MO. Branson Vacation Rentals has many various rental properties that will be able to accommodate any family. Branson, MO, is also a great place to spend a few days away from your home, especially during Christmas. Here’s a brief list of things to do in Branson, MO, at Christmas every year.
- Visit the World’s Largest Toy Museum. This is a great place to take children, and it may spark some inspiration for a Christmas gift.
- Get up in the sky and view the Christmas lights from above. Branson Helicopter Tours and Chopper Charter offer helicopter tours of the area.
- If you prefer to stay on the ground, try a guided car tour of the Christmas lights. Branson Holiday Lights Tour will chauffeur you around the area to see the best sights.
- Even butterflies like to celebrate Christmas. Celebrate Christmas at the Butterfly Palace.
- Visit the “North Pole” in Branson, MO. North Pole Adventure offers thousands of lights, a tree maze, falling snow, and giant candy canes.
- Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede is a stand-out event during the holiday season. Enjoy a four-course holiday dinner, watch horses perform stunts, and check out a live nativity scene.
- Ice skating is one of the best holiday activities. Holidays on Ice is the best place in Branson, MO, for daytime and nighttime skating.
- One of the best Christmas events every year is An Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City. The theme park boasts 6.5 million lights and one of the giant Christmas trees you’ll ever see.
Start Your Christmas Off on the Right Foot in Branson, MO
We love Branson, MO (#WeLoveBranson), but we especially love all of the things to do in Branson, MO, at Christmas. Branson Vacation Rentals is the only way to start a new Christmas family tradition. Not only is the city packed with fun Christmas charm, but there are fantastic shopping options and delicious restaurants in Branson, MO. Check out our latest listings online.