The Branson, MO, area and Silver Dollar City are known for their exciting attractions. In that case, you should know about the best roller coaster and restaurant to visit. We recommend you eat after buckling into a Silver Dollar City roller coaster. Still, if you are brave enough to eat beforehand, we will not stop you. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time in Silver Dollar City, the best place to end your day is back at a Branson Vacation Rentals property. We’re not far from Silver Dollar City so you can spend more time on the roller coaster, dining, or both.
Try One Of These Silver Dollar City Restaurants
When you get to Silver Dollar City, you will find a nice variety of eating places. It has sweets, pizza, bakery items, and more. Here’s a brief look at some of the most talked-about eateries and restaurants.
- If your family needs a quick bite of ice cream to cool down, you need to stop at Cokes And Floats. You’ll find a mix of fountain drinks, ice cream, and delicious snacks.
- Eva & Delilah’s Bakery is another excellent place to grab a quick bite. Drink a coffee or order some cinnamon rolls or butter cake to take home later and enjoy your treats the following morning.
- A meal that is sure to win with the whole family is at Crossroads Pizza. You can dine on traditional pizza toppings like cheese, pepperoni, and sausage. Or you can treat the family to one of the gourmet pizzas like a Double-Decker Pepperoni.
Hop-On The Best Silver Dollar City Roller Coasters
The roller coasters in Silver Dollar City are a ton of fun. You should at least try one of these standout roller coasters when you visit.
- Outlaw Run is a classic roller coaster. It’s a wooden roller coaster that has a 16-story drop to it. When up top, you’ll see an incredible view of the Ozark Mountains.
- This next one is Silver Dollar City’s tallest and fastest coaster when it comes to spins. It’s the Time Traveler. It’s a harrowing experience as the speeds can reach up to 50 miles per hour on this ride.
- The Wildfire is another high-flying and fast roller coaster. It moves so fast that you won’t immediately notice that you are about 15 stories high before you quickly drop down below the tree lines.
Have Fun, And Try Not To Hurl!
Again, hop on the roller coaster before you go out to eat in Silver Dollar City. You will find that the dining options and the roller coasters are well worth the wait. The same can be said for your vacation with Branson Vacation Rentals. You’ll find plenty more to see in the Branson, MO, region. Explore the Branson, MO, area yourself from the comfort of your rental property with Branson Vacation Rentals. Take a hike, seek some comfort food, or nap away the day. Check out our latest listings online, and you will soon see why we love Branson so much.