CANCELLATION POLICY: There are no exceptions even with future travel restrictions, illness, or job loss.
- If a cancellation is made more than 60 days before a scheduled stay. There is a $100 cancellation fee will be applied.
- If a cancellation is made within 60 days of a scheduled stay, but before 21 days, guests forfeit their first installment per unit.
- If a cancellation is made within 21 days of a scheduled stay, guests forfeit the full rental amount per unit.
- If your unit is able to be rebooked, we will consider further refunds.
For information on optional cancellation or travel insurance visit, https://bransonvacations.rentalguardian.com/available-products.html.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking is permitted outside only. Please be courteous of other guests.
- RESORT IS NOT PET FRIENDLY.
- PARKING IS LIMITED. Please be courteous and aware of other guests as parking is limited.
- THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY RESORT. Illegal drugs, underage drinking, fireworks, or any excessively loud music, etc. is not permitted.
- A LIFEGAURD IS NOT ON DUTY. By entering the resort pool or dock area, you take full responsibility.
- RESORT TOWELS & LINENS, may NOT be removed from the unit, except for laundering. Please plan on bringing your own pool and lake towels.
- NO USE OF FIREARMS ON PROPERTY. Please be aware when storing and handling your firearm at the resort. We are not responsible for return/ shipping of forgotten firearms.
- FORUM SELECTION: The management company and all guests agree that any lawsuit involving this contract or involving any alleged tort occurring at the premises shall be brought in the Circuit Court of Greene County, Missouri.
Hideaway Resort is privately owned; the owners and property managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and property managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you and all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others who they invite to use the premises.