For more than 50 years, Silver Dollar City has thrilled Branson visitors with high-flying roller coasters, stellar entertainment, and plenty of down-home Ozarks fun. Now, the park is officially open for the 2019–2020 season. If you’re planning multiple visits to the park this year, buying Silver Dollar City season passes is a great option. Season passes are available for less than the cost of two park visits, an investment that grants pass holders unlimited park visits for the entire 2019 season. Season passes also include a host of other perks.
Buying Silver Dollar City Season Passes
Types of Season Passes
If you’re buying Silver Dollar City season passes, there are a few types of passes to explore. The following season passes are available for guests of various ages:
- Kid’s Pass: While children under age 4 don’t require a pass, children between the ages of 4 and 12 qualify for a kid’s pass.
- General Pass: Guests between the ages of 12 and 64 may obtain a general pass.
- Senior Pass: Guests ages 65 and up can enjoy the senior pass.
Silver Dollar City also offers a one-park pass and a two-park pass. The latter includes unlimited visits to both Silver Dollar City and White Water, a popular Branson water park conveniently located near Silver Dollar City.
Season Pass Benefits
Buying Silver Dollar City season passes allows guests to enjoy unlimited visits for the entire season. Additionally, you’ll be able to access discounts on one-day tickets for up to six guests.
Those two benefits are the biggest draws for the season pass, but there are a host of other perks that make this pass a great value:
- 10 percent discount on meals at Silver Dollar City restaurants for pass holders and up to six guests
- 10 percent discount on Culinary & Craft School classes (excludes special guest classes)
- 2019 Collector’s Ornament: Pass holders can earn a limited-edition holiday ornament by visiting five of the park’s festivals. Ornaments are available for pickup during An Old Time Christmas and Silver Dollar City’s New Year’s Celebration.
Discounted Admission to Other Attractions
Buying Silver Dollar City season passes also allows guests to enjoy discounted admission to several other attractions in Branson and across the South:
- White Water
- The Showboat Branson Belle
- Dolly Parton’s Stampede
- Talking Rocks Cavern
- The Silver Dollar City Campground
- The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure
- Dollywood Theme Park & Dollywood’s Splash Country (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)
- Wild Adventures (Valdosta, Georgia)
- Stone Mountain Park (Stone Mountain, Georgia)
- Newport Aquarium (Newport, Kentucky)
- Adventure Aquarium (Camden, New Jersey)
Season Pass Add-Ons
Want to make the most of your season pass? This year, Silver Dollar City has unrolled several add-ons that are exclusive to season pass holders:
- The Trailblazer Season Pass allows pass holders to jump to the front of Silver Dollar City’s most popular rides – including Time Traveler, the park’s newest roller coaster that combines inversions, a 90-degree vertical drop, and speeds of up to 50 miles per hour.
- Score unlimited free refills at the park with the new VIP Free Refill Tumbler. Purchase the tumbler for $49.99 when you purchase your season pass, and you’ll enjoy free soft drinks and specialty drinks at both Silver Dollar City and White Water. That includes Silver Dollar City’s iconic frozen lemonade in the summer and hot cocoa or cider during the holiday months.
- Capture your favorite Silver Dollar City memories with the Unlimited Digital Photo Card. Season pass holders can purchase the card for $65, accessing unlimited digital downloads of Silver Dollar City photos. That means you’ll be able to download family photos taken at the park’s most iconic photo spots, including hilarious photos of your family on some of the park’s most harrowing rides. The card also includes discounted printing fees, so you can save those memories in your scrapbook.
Bring a Guest with Guest Vouchers
An adventure at Silver Dollar City is better when shared. Every year, season pass holders receive a designated number of steeply discounted guest vouchers so family and friends can join in the fun – for a fraction of the cost. Guest vouchers must be used on certain dates, and guests must be accompanied by at least one season pass holder. Guest vouchers are also only available with season passes purchased online or by phone.
Season Pass Prices
If you’re interested in buying Silver Dollar City season passes, you’re probably wondering about cost. Ultimately, a Silver Dollar City season pass may be the most cost-effective thing you buy during your time in Branson. Season pass prices vary depending on the ages of guests, with discounts for guests under 12 and over 65. The general pass prices are as follows:
- Two-Park Pass: $150 for guests ages 12 to 64
- One-Park Pass: $105 for guests ages 12 to 64
For reference, a one-day pass to the park is $68 for guests ages 12 to 64. That means that you can access unlimited park visits for less than the cost of two visits. Not sure about making the investment? Silver Dollar City also offers the Easy2Play monthly payment program, which allows you to maximize your fun while taking it easy on your wallet. The payment program allows guests to spread the cost of season passes over six monthly payments with no financing fees.
Make the most of your summer with a Silver Dollar City season pass. Not only does this handy tool give guests unlimited access to one of Branson’s most popular attractions, but it also allows guests to access exclusive perks in and out of the park. Ultimately, it’s the most cost-effective way to enjoy all that the park has to offer.
Already set on buying Silver Dollar City season passes? Look no further than Branson Vacation Rentals for your lodgings. At Branson Vacation Rentals, we have a variety of accommodations available. Our selection of beautiful cabins and condos are great for family gatherings, business groups, and romantic getaways. And as a family business, we strive to make your stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible. Our rentals offer any-day check-in, free WiFi, and beautiful wooded views. Plus, many of our properties are a short drive from Silver Dollar City’s front gates. For booking information and details about availability and amenities, please call 417-832-9991 or visit our website. Let Branson Vacation Rentals set you up in style.