There is no better place to hold reunions of all sizes than Branson, MO and there is no better place to hold your reunion than with Branson Vacation Rentals. We have helped plan hundreds of family reunions and gatherings of all kinds, including military buddies, corporate retreats, scrapbooking groups, class reunions, girls weekends, fishing weekends, church retreats and couple's retreats. Our locations have received high praise for perfect gathering places.
Planning your successful group gathering
We help groups every day of all types and sizes to have a great trip together. We have garnered quite a lot of information on how to ensure that groups of all sizes and interests have all that they need to have a fabulous time. Our properties have been designed for groups of vacation travelers.
We really enjoy helping you plan your reunion or gathering and we understand how tough it is for the planner to get everyone on the same page and find that special place to meet everyone's needs and give them a great vacation. We recommend planning very early for larger groups, we sometimes book up 12-18 months in advance. Don't hesitate to call with questions unique to your group.
Here are some important things to think about when planning your gathering:
- Great locations, close enough in, that a variety of people can choose from lots of different activities and not be driving all the time. Our locations are right by the most popular Branson attractions.
- Great amenities, that meet lots of people's needs.
- Great outdoor space to enjoy the beauty of the Ozarks.
- Lots of space for people to gather and visit.
- Lots of privacy when someone needs a break.
- Very clean, modern facilities that everyone can enjoy.
- Marinas less than 10 minutes away.
- Exceptionally well maintained and clean units.
- Flexibility in payment options from multiple parties.
- Spaces ~ Most important is a variety of convenient spaces to meet multiple group needs.
Private space. Groups love to gather, but people definitely need ample personal refreshing space to get away from the crowds when needed. Each luxurious bedroom has it’s own full bathroom and no one is shorted on quality and space.
Large group gathering spaces. Our properties are built to have large central gathering areas with bedrooms on the perimeter. Most have spacious outdoor spaces too with gorgeous views.
Our resort locations offer meeting rooms, shelters and more.
Small breakout group gathering spots. Having multiple options for smaller groups to connect makes every personality type comfortable as well as give you the space to do smaller projects together.
- Location ~ Conveniently reach each other, activities and supplies.
Close to each other. Groups want to be close together so it’s easy to break into those smaller groups and still reach your belongings and private spaces. Many of our properties are within feet or walking distance of each other so if you need multiple, everyone is still right close.
Easy access to activities, dining and supplies. In town or on the lake. Groups love to break into smaller groups for activities, but still want to be together often. Our locations all provide or are minutes from countless activities, dining & shopping. It's easy to send one group to a show and another to the mall and meet back for a meal together, then break off into all different activity groups for the evening.
- Activities ~ Choice and convenience are key here!
Variety. Groups can often worry about having enough to entertain everyone. It’s nice to have a large variety of activities and entertainment for all ages and interests right near when anyone wants to do something. Usually, however, most time is enjoyed visiting and playing together unscheduled. This is where precious memories are made.
Convenience. With our locations, the guys can go golf, the cousins can waterpark, the sisters shop, the grandparents catch a show and all conveniently meet up for lunch in between and a group dinner at the properties quickly to share the events of the day.
Fun at home. Our properties all provide tv’s in every room as well as games, toys and dvd’s for all ages. Breakout groups can set up cards on the porch, movie marathon in the main living area and scrapbooking in the additional living areas.
Energetic activities for the ones who need to move, within walking distance from home. Swimming, hiking, boating, shuffleboard, volleyball, game room, fitness center, basketball etc.
- Amenities ~ Lots of options to meet peoples' needs are key here.
- Special needs ~ It’s important to consider any special needs your group may have beforehand. From property layouts to special equipment like cribs. This will ensure all of your guests feel included, from toddlers and teens to grandparents and anyone with special health considerations or need for accommodations. We have cribs and most of our properties are accessible with elevators or ramps. Thinking of the little things like area rugs catching wheelchairs or doorways wide enough to accommodate them. Whatever your special needs are, let us know and we’ll share what has worked for others.
- Booking scheduling ~ The larger the group, the farther out the planning needs to be. If you need multiple properties, you’re best off booking about a year in advance, some even book 18 months out. If it’s just one or maybe two and everyone is pretty flexible on dates, you may be able to wait until a few months before, especially during the off seasons.
- Payment ~ Flexibility in payment options for multiple parties for your lodging is a huge bonus for whomever is planning.
- Meals ~ Our properties have large kitchens fully equipped so guests can make their own meals or cook together. Having both options makes it easier whether deciding to dine together or each warm up their own quick lunch. Some locations have breakfast and pizza on site, all have restaurants and stores within minutes. We also keep caterer’s names on hand for when you have a full schedule and large group.
- Groups types and sizes ~ Most sized groups can have a great time together, so long as they have the right options and accommodations for group and private space. We’ve hosted family reunions, military reunions, church groups, girls/guys groups, couples friends, corporate retreats, activities like scrapbooking, clubs like theatre, scouts. Our properties comfortably fit many sized groups from 1 to over 175. We have several locations for various sizes.
- Recommendations for extras ~ We're happy to help! Send us an email if you would like recommendations for florists, caterers, chapels, cakes, meeting space and more.
Feel free to contact us for more tips, we’d love to help your group have a great time in Branson!
Our properties which are ideal for large groups
Our capacities are always changing as we add new properties, for the most up to date, visit our accommodations chart page listing all properties.
All of our properties have baths attached to each bedroom and with 3 gathering areas in the 4 bedroom cabins at both Notch and Branson Woods; there is lots of space to gather and lots of space for privacy.
Notch Twin Cabins sit off by themselves. You are away from the action of the strip, but 5 minutes from Silver Dollar City. Each cabin sleeps 13, for a total of 28 plus there are two porta-cribs. Each cabin has lots of space for sit down dining and we are happy for you to host a party though we do ask to approve the total number of guests at any one time. With hiking, outdoor pools, the big screened in porches, there are lots of places to reconnect.
Branson Woods Resort can host much larger groups all in 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom/bath cabins. Many are even next door. Currently, we can host over 175, plus pack n plays for infants. The cabins are within walking distance from each other, an easy 2 min. walk. With the Branson Woods Resort Amenities all a short walk from the cabins as well, your group won't have to go far. If you do want to enjoy everything the Branson area has to offer your group, everything is just a short 5 min. drive. There are indoor and outdoor meeting spaces and picnic shelters perfect for hosting a larger banquet or anniversary party.
The View at Table Rock Lake Seven condo units sleep 52+ and all units are conveniently located in the same building with elevator access. We have two and three bedroom/bath units. This is the place to be to enjoy lake activities with a large group. Rent boats and more at the marina 200 yards from the back of the building. Each unit has 180 degree breathtaking views of the lake and treed shores. Contemporary style, granite counters and more luxuries await your group.
Quotes from past reunion guests
"We're a group of 1965 classmates from Grandview High School. We rented cabins 17 and 19 in Branson Woods in April, 2007 for a mini-reunion celebrating our collective 60th birthdays. We absolutely loved our stay in the cabins. The amenities and location were absolutely perfect far enough from the Strip to be QUIET, and close enough to get to shows quickly. The cabins are decorated beautifully and make you feel as if you're in your own place not a rental units except they're decorated way better than I'd do my own place! Our whole group highly recommends these cabins for you, whether you're a large group like ours or just a couple looking for a weekend away at someplace private."